Choice Hotels Capture the Caribbean Sweepstakes
The Caribbean is a dream destination and Choice Hotels helps make that dream a reality through offering affordable hotels on some of the most popular Caribbean Islands. The Choice Hotels Capture the Caribbean Sweepstakes is offering people the chance to win a vacation package to a Choice Hotels property in either Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands or Paradise Island in the Bahamas.
The Choice Hotels Capture the Caribbean Sweepstakes has kicked off and runs through February 28, 2018. To enter, visit www.CaptureTheCaribbean.com, or Choice’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages and post using the hashtags #CapturetheCaribbean and #Sweepstakes. Entrants have a chance to win a grand prize that includes a four (4) night stay at either Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman or Comfort Suites Paradise Island in the Bahamas, ground transportation, roundtrip airfare for two and spending money.
The brand’s Caribbean properties offer some of the best deals in the region and are found in the Bahamas, the Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico, Aruba, the Dominican Republic and Guyana. Conveniently located across the islands, this portfolio of hotels includes trusted brands, such as:
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach (Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)
- Comfort Suites Paradise Island (Paradise Island, The Bahamas)
- Hope Town Harbour Lodge, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member (Abaco, Bahamas)
- Comfort Inn, a San Juan hotel (Condado, San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Comfort Inn & Suites – Levittown, Near Blue Flag Beach (Levittown, Puerto Rico)
- Le Consulat, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Bluegreen La Cabana Beach Resort and Casino, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member (Eagle Beach, Aruba)
- Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto Santo Domingo (Santo Domingo, Dominica Republic)
- The Opus Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member (Georgetown, Guyana)
The Choice Hotels Capture the Caribbean Sweepstakes coincides with the U.S. Travel Association’s Project: Time Off National Plan for Vacation Day. According to the association’s latest findings, more than half of all working Americans are not taking all their vacation days and are leaving $66.4 billion worth of paid time off on the table, which equates to an average of $604 per working American. Choice Hotels supports the Project: Time Off mission and helps enable people to travel by offering more than 6,500 properties around the world at a variety of price points.
For more information about the Capture the Caribbean campaign or the Caribbean portfolio, visit www.capturethecaribbean.com.