Kmart – One-Stop Destination for Back-To-School
With only a few more weeks until roll call, Kmart has you covered with bold styles and can’t-miss savings throughout the store for back-to-school season. From head-turning fashion, including denim starting at $8, to must-have school essentials, like $12 character backpacks, shoppers can find everything to start the school year in style. Plus, parents and students alike can earn points to spend on the hottest back-to-school trends in apparel, footwear, electronics and school supplies with our Shop Your Way 5-3-2-1 promotion.
“Kmart is making it easier than ever for families to check-off everything on their list by offering best-in-class products, styles, supplies and wardrobe staples all in one place,” said Kelly Cook, chief marketing officer for Kmart. “And with the ability to earn up to five percent back in points through our Shop Your Way 5-3-2-1 promotion, members and shoppers can earn points to save big on back-to-school essentials just by shopping at grocery stores, filling up at gas stations and dining at their favorite restaurants!”
Whether they’re headed to the bus stop or back to campus, follow Kmart’s back-to-school guide to save big on products and gear for every grade, style and budget now through Saturday, August 26.
Kids head off to another big year
Send the little ones off to their first day wearing their favorite character apparel, with $6 character tees and BOGO 50 percent off character footwear. The youngest students will be stoked to show off apparel from Moana, Cars 3, Spiderman and more. Other hot deals for the littlest scholars include:
- Marvel Spider-Man Boys’ Graphic T-Shirt on sale for $6, reg. $8.99
- Disney Princess Lunch Bag on sale for $6.99, reg. $8.99
- Route 66 Girls’ Bootcut Jeans for $10
- Nickelodeon PAW Patrol Kids Backpack with Lunch Kit on sale for $12, reg. $19.99
This year, Kmart has also partnered with Nickelodeon® to offer an exclusive, never-before-seen, Dora the Explorer™ episode which shoppers can redeem using an online code provided with the purchase of any Dora the Explorer item. Plus, families will receive an exclusive Kmart hand sanitizer with the purchase of any Nickelodeon item to help your kids learn and play germ-free!*
Middle and high schoolers look to make the grade
Let teens conquer the new school year in a style that’s their own from neon prints to floral patterns. Kmart offers huge savings on stylish apparel and accessories, including:
- Rise Adult Athletic High-Tops starting at $9.99, reg. $19.99-$44.99
- Waterbury Guardians of the Galaxy Men’s Graphic T-Shirt on sale for $8, reg. $9.99
- Joe Boxer Women’s Canvas Backpack on sale for $23.99, reg. $29.99
- Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Men’s Regular Fit Jeans for $24.99
College kids decorate their dorm
Get decked out and dorm ready with stylish décor, furniture and appliances from Kmart. Plus, by linking your Shop Your Way and Uber account, college students can earn even more points to use for items that show off their signature styles without breaking the bank, including:
- Cotton Woven 2′ x 3′ Blocks Rug on sale for $9.99, reg. $14.99
- Essential Home Complete Twin XL Bed Set on sale for $34.99, reg. $49.99
- Essential Home Cruz Convertible Futon on sale for $89.99, reg. $159.99
- Kenmore 3.3 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator on sale for $119.99, reg. $159.99
For everything you need, all in one place, this back-to-school season head in store to your local Kmart, shop online at Kmart.com or use the Kmart Mobile App. And to learn more about the Shop Your Way 5-3-2-1 promotion, including how you can earn points for back-to-school shopping, visit ShopYourWay.com/card.
* Offer valid now through September 30, 2017. Code for purchases made online will appear on your email receipt and is valid through January 31, 2018.