Princess Cruises’ Thirst-Quenching Sip & Sail Cruise Promotion
Princess Cruises announced today a thirst-quenching deal with the Sip & Sail cruise promotion offering free all-inclusive beverages, plus an early booking bonus offer of free specialty dining for mini-suite and suite bookings made before July 5, 2017. All six to 49 day cruises to destinations around the globe and cruisetours sailing Summer 2018 to Spring 2019 are included in the sale.
In addition to great fares, Sip & Sail includes additional offers to sweeten the deal. Guests booking a balcony, mini-suite or suite staterooms will receive a free All-Inclusive Beverage Package for two people. Plus, reduced fares as well as free Unlimited Soda & More Packages for third and fourth guests.
The All-Inclusive Beverage Package includes any individual beverage item such as soda, juices, shakes and floats, bottled water, cocktails, spirits, wines, beers, specialty coffees and tea, up to $10 retail value, purchased at all bars, public lounges and dining venues. Additionally guests can enjoy discounts on bottles of wine purchased in the bars, dining room or in stateroom.
Guests can also book and receive these offers with a special reduced deposit of only $100 per person for first through fourth guests in a stateroom.
Examples of Sip & Sail cruise deals include:
- Alaska cruise — 7 days: $1,649 balcony stateroom; $1,899 mini-suite stateroom
- Alaska cruisetour — 11 nights: $2,649 balcony stateroom; $2,949 mini-suite stateroom
- Caribbean cruise — 7 days: $1,399 balcony stateroom; $1,699 mini-suite stateroom
- Mexico & California Coast cruise — 7 days: $999 balcony stateroom; $1,249 mini-suite stateroom
- British Isles cruise — 12 days: $2,949 balcony stateroom; $3,449 mini-suite stateroom
- Majestic Grand Asia cruise —14 days: $2,599 balcony stateroom; $2,999 mini-suite stateroom
More information about the Sip & Sail cruise sale is available at princess.com/cruisedeals.
All prices are per person based on double occupancy. The “Sip & Sail” cruise deal runs from 12:00 a.m. PDT on June 20, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on August 31, 2017 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel consultant, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.