Target Reveals Cyber Week Savings
Target unveiled its plans for Cyber Week, including a 15 percent off sitewide sale on Target.com on Cyber Monday, Nov. 27, in addition to some of the lowest prices of the year and savings on hundreds of thousands of products throughout the week.
The 15 percent off sitewide sale on Target.com will go live early Monday morning, Nov. 27. No online promo code will be required, making it simple and convenient to save. Additionally, Target is offering free shipping throughout the holiday season, and guests who use a Target REDcard receive 5 percent savings on nearly all items.
Target’s Cyber Week kicks off Sunday, Nov. 26. Guests can visit Target.com/WeeklyAd to view a selection of compelling, week-long Cyber Week offers. Top deals include:
- Sony PlayStation 4 VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle, $299.99, giving guests $100 in savings (Reg. $399.99)
- Free $20 Target GiftCard with purchase of BeatsX earphones or Beats EP headphones (Reg. $149.99/$129.99)
- KitchenAid 4.5-qt. Classic Plus Stand Mixer, $199.99, giving guests $60 in savings (Reg. $259.99)
- Free $20 Target GiftCard and save $30 with purchase of Keurig K200 Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, $89.99 (Reg. $119.99)
- Hundreds of toys up to 50 percent off from brands such as LEGO, Pokémon, Nerf, Our Generation and more.
Digital Daily Deals, Tuesday, Nov. 28 – Saturday, Dec. 2
New this year, Target will offer digital daily deals, including department-wide savings on Target.com beginning Tuesday, Nov. 28, through Saturday, Dec. 2. Guests will have opportunities to save within top gifting departments, including apparel, beauty, electronics and home.
To learn more about how guests can shop and save at Target on Black Friday, Cyber Week and throughout the holiday season, visit the Holiday Shop on Target.com.