2018 Ram Limited Tungsten Edition, Most Luxurious Ram Pickup Ever
Ram Truck brand is taking truck opulence to the highest level with the introduction of the new 2018 Ram Limited Tungsten Edition.
The enhanced interior and exterior trim aligns with Ram’s leadership in design and luxury.
“The Limited Tungsten Edition is the highest trim level Ram has made available,” said Mike Manley, Head of Ram Brand, FCA – Global. “The new Tungsten Edition is an example of how Ram directly responds to customer input by offering the industry’s most luxurious pickup. Premium truck buyers will recognize the attention to detail, surrounded by quality materials.”
Ram Tungsten builds on the popular Limited trim with an even higher level of sophistication and attention to detail. Notable additions are a truck segment-first Light Greystone suede headliner and ultra-premium “Natura Plus” Frost and Indigo-colored premium leather throughout the cabin, including the seats, instrument panel, steering wheel, center arm rest and doors. Tungsten models also feature Indigo-colored carpet with rubber floormats and snap-out Frost and Indigo carpeted inserts. Real wood interior components and unique badges complete the first-tier trim.
Leading the exterior on Ram’s halo trim is a Tungsten Chrome grille with large R-A-M lettering, a design modeled after the Limited. The Tungsten Edition adds a sport hood (1500 only) to the body-color matched bumpers, mirrors, door handles and running boards. Headlamps feature a Black surround borrowed from the Sport model, clearly distinguishing the new model. Across the back, body-color “R-A-M” letters cover the tailgate. Tungsten Chrome accents and badging with unique Satin-painted Limited wheels complete the highest-level trim available from Ram.
Ram Tungsten is also equipped with air suspension (1500), navigational radio, remote start, backup camera, power adjustable pedals with memory, heated steering wheel, front ventilated and heated seats, heated rear seats and RamBox (Heavy Duty, 6-foot, 4-inch bed only). The standard 8.4-inch Uconnect radio includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and SiriusXM Guardian.
Available in the third quarter of 2017, Ram Limited Tungsten trim will be offered on the Ram 1500, Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 single- and dual-rear-wheel; Crew Cab and Mega Cab (Heavy Duty); four-wheel drive and two-wheel drive; and short- and long-wheelbase models.
The 2018 Ram Limited Tungsten is available in the following colors: Bright Silver Metallic, Bright White, Brilliant Black Crystal, Delmonico Red Pearl, Granite Crystal Metallic, Maximum Steel Metallic (1500 only), Pearl White and True Blue Pearl.
- Ram continues building high-end momentum with new top-of-class Limited Tungsten Edition
- Ultra-premium “Natura Plus” Frost and Indigo-hued leather seats, truck industry’s first suede headliner and genuine wood trim fill the interior of Ram Limited Tungsten Edition
- Adding unique materials and colors to Ram Limited, the Tungsten’s exterior trim features several alterations, including sport hood (1500), body-color components and Tungsten Chrome R-A-M lettered grille
- Limited Tungsten trim is part of Ram’s strategy to continue its aggressive pace in the luxury truck market
- Ram Limited Tungsten features 8.4-inch radio display with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and SiriusXM Guardian
Ram 1500 Limited Tungsten Edition MSRP starts at $55,120.