DICK’S Sporting Goods – 2017 Holiday Hours, Largest-Ever Black Friday Lineup
DICK’S Sporting Goods announced its upcoming holiday promotions.
Whether shopping at one of the retailer’s more than 715 locations, dicks.com or shopping on its mobile app, DICK’S Sporting Goods is the go-to retailer this holiday season to “Give The Gift Of Sport” for all the athletes, fitness and outdoor enthusiasts on your holiday shopping list.
Holiday Shopping on Thanksgiving and Black Friday
Most DICK’S locations nationwide will offer holiday shoppers extended store hours on Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 23) and Black Friday (Friday, November 24). Customers can also shop deals online all day on Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving – Stores open at 6:00 p.m. and remain open until 2:00 a.m. Friday.
- Black Friday – Stores re-open at 5:00 a.m. and remain open until 10:00 p.m.
The Hottest Fitness Apparel, Footwear, Team Sports and Outdoor Equipment
From women’s athleisure apparel, to equipment for team sports, an unrivaled outerwear collection and DICK’S fan shop, DICK’S Sporting Goods has gifts that are perfect for everyone.
New for the 2017 holiday season, select DICK’S Sporting Goods locations will be selling the must have gifts of the season from Patagonia, exclusive styles from adidas and the Bowflex M5, available exclusively at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
To help ease the rush of holiday shopping, DICK’S Sporting Goods is bringing the excitement and savings of Black Friday to customers earlier than ever this year, with Black Friday savings beginning on Sunday, November 19, on the largest number of styles in company history.
A number of offers and limited-time doorbusters will be available in-store or online at dicks.com throughout Black Friday Week. A sample of deals include:
- Receive $25 DICK’S Cash with a Yeti purchase of $150 or more; $50 DICK’S Cash with a Yeti purchase $300 or more – see dicks.com for details
- 54″ Warrior In-Ground Basketball Hoop will be $600 OFF: $399.99 (was $999.99)
- The North Face Men’s and Women’s Alpz Down Jacket found exclusively at DICK’S will be $99.98 (was $160)
- 50-70% OFF all regular price Diamondback & Huffy bikes (in-store only) (Reg $84.99 – $799.99)
- The Jump Power 14′ Trampoline with safety net will be $159.98 (was $299.99)
- Select Men’s, Women’s, Kids NCAA Hoodies will be available for $19.98 (was $49.99 – $59.99)
- $170 off M/W Top-Flite XL Complete sets (was $299.99) – Lowest price ever
Additional Holiday Deals and Promotions Exclusively at dicks.com
Now through the holiday season, DICK’S Sporting Goods will offer free shipping on online orders, with no minimum purchase required. Oversized or overweight items will still be subject to a surcharge.
Starting Sunday, November 26, DICK’S will hold its Cyber Week sale at dicks.com and in-store with thousands of styles on sale. These Cyber Week deals will run through Saturday, December 2. The following day, DICK’S Sporting Goods will kick-off its “Hot Holiday Deals,” revealing new deals daily at dicks.com and in-store.
Customers can continue to get the products they want at an unbeatable price this holiday season with DICK’S Best Price Guarantee. If a customer finds a lower advertised price, DICK’S will match it. Customers must present a competitor’s sales ad to a DICK’S sales associate, who will review the ad and if qualified, then they will execute a price match at the register.
Best In-Class Omni-Channel Platform Offers Convenience
As a leading omni-channel retailer, DICK’S will offer convenience and flexibility to customers this holiday season whether in-store, online at dicks.com or through the DICK’S mobile app.
- Buy Online and Pick-up In-Store Purchases (BOPIS): DICK’S offers customers the option to purchase products online and pick-up their items at a nearby DICK’S location. Customers will be able to purchase gifts at dicks.com until noon local time on Christmas Eve (Sunday, December 24) and pick them up in-store before the store closes (hours vary by store location). BOPIS services will be available to customers throughout the entire holiday season. Exclusions may apply to certain items.
- Endless Shopping Aisle: To enhance its ability to provide an even wider selection and convenience to in-store customers, DICK’S arms its associates with mobile devices, kiosks and other workstations to offer customers an “Endless Aisle” experience. If an item is sold out, or only sold online, associates can place an order for a customer and have it shipped directly to their homes, in most cases with free shipping.
To learn more about shopping at DICK’S this holiday season, visit dicks.com.