Keurig K-Select coffee maker features strong brew, a sleek design and an intuitive interface
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (“Keurig”) unveiled the new Keurig® K-Select™ coffee maker. The latest in Keurig® brewing innovation, the sleek and versatile K-Select™ coffee maker features a strong brew with a removable water reservoir and an intuitive interface to help coffee lovers brew the perfect cup every time.
Available at select retailers beginning in October 2017, the new Keurig® K-Select™ coffee maker features include:
- Strong Brew. For coffee lovers that enjoy a bold brew, the Strong button increases coffee strength and intensity.
- Multiple Brew Sizes. Consumers can select from a choice of four cup sizes of 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz. and 12 oz.
- Simple Button Controls. Insert a K-Cup® pod, select a desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Large 52 oz. Water Reservoir. Allows consumers to brew five cups before having to refill, saving time and simplifying the morning routine.
- Color Options. Made with fingerprint resistant materials, the K-Select™ coffee maker is available in two colors at launch: matte black and vintage red. Look for additional, exclusive trend colors available for sale at select retailers.
- Energy Savings. Programmable auto-off feature automatically turns the brewer off two hours after the last brew for energy savings.
- Smart Start. The coffee maker heats and then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting the cup size.
- Quiet Brew Technology™. Minimizes noise during use.
- Removable Drip Tray. Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4 in. tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
The suggested retail price for the Keurig® K-Select™ coffee maker is $129.99. The K-Select™ coffee maker, like all Keurig® coffee makers, allows users to brew hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup® pods, or brew their own ground coffee with the My-K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately).