Marriott Rewards And Starwood Preferred Guest – New Loyalty Promotions
Just in time for the peak business and holiday travel season, Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®), award-winning loyalty programs from Marriott International, Inc. announced rewarding, new offers for members. Under Marriott Rewards’ MegaBonus promotion members have the chance to earn a free night and SPG members can earn extra Starpoints under the Explore More promotion, allowing them to accrue points at over 6,200 hotels and resorts worldwide. Points can be redeemed for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences and much more.
- Registration: September 6, 2017 – November 30, 2017
- Earning Period: September 12, 2017 – January 15, 2018
Marriott Rewards Free Night MegaBonus:
- By registering for the promotion here, members who complete two paid stays at any participating hotel or resort worldwide within the earning period will earn a free night and the opportunity to unlock more offers.
- Nearly all Marriott brands are participating in the promotion including EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Delta Hotels, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott(SM), Courtyard by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Protea Hotels, Moxy, and The Ritz-Carlton®, the exclusive luxury partner to Marriott Rewards.
- See the Official Rules for more details at MarriottRewards.com/FreeNightMegaBonus.
SPG Explore More Promotion:
- By registering for the promotion here, members will earn 1,000 Starpoints for eligible stays within the earning period at participating St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Le Méridien®, Westin®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, and Design Hotels™ hotels and resorts.
- Registered members can earn 500 Starpoints for eligible stays within the earning period at participating Aloft®, ElementSM, and Four Points® hotels and resorts.
- Plus, registered members can also earn an additional one-time bonus of 10,000 Starpoints for completing 25 eligible nights at participating hotels and resorts in the SPG program.
- See the Official Rules for more details at spg.com/exploremore.
These promotions are in addition to the everyday member benefits of both programs such as free Wi-Fi, Mobile Check-in/Checkout, and, where available, mobile requests and keyless entry. Marriott Rewards and SPG are free to join. Members of both programs, as well as members of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, which is a part of Marriott Rewards, can link their accounts at members.marriott.com to access unparalleled benefits such as instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer between the programs.
In addition to redeeming points for hotel stays, all Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and SPG members can redeem points to pursue their passions wherever they travel by choosing from a wide array of curated special experiences and opportunities offered exclusively on the Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments sites. Whether it’s tickets to one of the hottest shows on Broadway; a once-in-a-lifetime chance to hang out with your favorite sports team; or a private wine tasting with a world-famous sommelier, members can redeem points to access a bounty of unique experiences that allow them to explore their personal interests in the most meaningful and memorable ways. Together, both sites offered members access to more than 6,500 experiences in 2016. Recently, Marriott Rewards and SPG launched master classes on both Moments sites, which offer members highly personal and interactive learning experiences with renowned athletes, chefs, and other experts.