Mimi’s Light New Menu Inspired By Picnics In The Park
Mimi’s introduces its new spring seasonal menu featuring classic French salads filled with fresh, hand-chopped ingredients and delicious dressings, plus entrees and shareable appetizers from the grill and decadent new desserts.
The Spring Menu, which debuts March 7 in all locations, includes:
- Lyonnaise Salad – mixed greens, chopped bacon, grape tomatoes and crispy croutons tossed in red wine vinaigrette and topped with a poached egg and chopped parsley. $11.99
- Niçoise Salad – a true French classic with mixed greens, grape tomatoes, red onions, black olives, French green beans, roasted potatoes, hardboiled egg and tuna tossed in red wine vinaigrette and served with a toasted petite baguette. $11.99
- Mimi’s Ribeye Steak – 28-day aged 10-ounce USDA Choice ribeye steak served blackened or grilled, with house-made herbes de Provence butter on request and a choice of two sides. $23.99
- Grilled Barbecue Pork Loin – six ounces of sliced pork loin, grilled with a savory barbecue sauce and served with choice of two sides. $13.89
- Brochette – a shareable appetizer of two skewers of grilled chicken, shrimp and beef topped with spicy peanut, teriyaki and red wine sauces. $13.99
- Egg-in-a-Hole “Croque Madame” – Thick-cut ham, melted swiss, parmesan cheese and mornay sauce on a sunny-side-up egg-filled sourdough bread. Served with roasted potatoes and a petite house salad. $12.69
The menu also features two new desserts: Molten Lava Cake served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled with chocolate and topped with a fresh strawberry ($7.49), and classically prepared Crème Brulee ($6.49).
Other spring highlight include Mimi’s St. Patrick’s Day special Corned Beef and Cabbage entree ($14.99) that guests can pair with festive green beer. And for Easter, Mimi’s offers a Take Home Ham Feast for six to eight people for $99.99 or, for dine-in, a special three-course menu served on Easter Sunday. Reservations are recommended. Orders for the Easter Take Home Feast can be placed beginning immediately.
Mimi’s serves its entire menu, including breakfast, all day. For a full menu, locations and hours of operation go to www.mimiscafe.com.