MSC Cruises Celebrates Black Friday and Cyber Monday with 50%+ Savings
MSC Cruises USA —the North American arm of the Swiss-based world’s largest privately-owned cruise line and market leader in Europe and South America — is kicking off the holiday season’s most popular shopping extravaganza with free upgrades from ocean view to balcony staterooms, meaning 50 percent plus savings on select sailings. Beginning on Monday, November 20 and extended through Black Friday and Cyber Monday to Wednesday, November 29, cruisers can take advantage of these incredible reduced rates, especially for those looking to get away during the holidays or kick off the new year with a vacation.
Black Friday is the ideal time to snag a great deal for a last-minute holiday getaway in the Caribbean, and, now, with more choice than ever before. MSC Seaside, MSC Cruises’ new flagship sailing year round from the Miami to the Caribbean, will officially arrive to PortMiami in December, with a revolutionary “beach condo” design. Guests can be one of the first to experience the stunning, innovative cruise ship by booking one of the last few available staterooms on MSC Seaside‘s first 7-night cruise from Miami. Departing December 23, MSC Seaside will be decked out for the holidays for this sailing, with special holiday décor, menus and activities.
The ultramodern and beautiful MSC Divina will also depart on a holiday sailing on December 23, with themed events, decorations and culinary celebrations. Additionally, guests can enjoy incredible lower rates and be the first to experience the ship’s new 10 and 11-night Caribbean itineraries, which kick off on December 23.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deal
From November 20-29, 2017, guests can book a balcony stateroom at an ocean view rate on both MSC Divina and MSC Seaside select sailings starting December 23, 2017 extending through May 12, 2018, offering the potential for 50%+ savings.
7-night cruises qualifying for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion on MSC Seaside include, but are not limited to:
- December 23, 2017: Guests booking on this sailing can be among the first to experience the innovative MSC Seaside as she embarks on her first 7-night voyage from Miami. Ports of call include St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands; and Nassau Bahamas. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $929 per person.
- December 30, 2017: Celebrate New Year’s on the brand new, revolutionary flagship with stops in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Nassau Bahamas. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $1,199 per person.
- January 6, 2018: 7-night sailing with stops in Nassau, Bahamas; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; and Costa Maya, Mexico. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $699 per person.
10 and 11-night cruises qualifying for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotion on MSC Divina include, but are not limited to:
- December 23, 2017: Guests can ring in the holidays onboard MSC Divina as she sails her first 11-night itinerary. The stunning ship will be adorned with holiday décor and feature special festivities throughout the week with stops in Nassau, Bahamas; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Cartagena, Colombia; Cristobal, Panama; Puerto Limon, Costa Rica; and Belize City, Belize. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $1,609 per person.
- January 3, 2018: 11-night sailing with stops in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands; St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Bridgetown, Barbados; Saint George, Grenada; Willemstad, Curaçao; Oranjestad, Aruba. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $599 per person.
- January 25, 2018: 10-night sailing with stops in St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis; Fort de France, Martinique; Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe; Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands; and Nassau, Bahamas. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $649 per person.
For more details on availability and rates, please visit www.msccruises.com or contact your preferred travel agent.
All information believed to be accurate as of the date of issuance. It is the reader’s responsibility to verify its continued accuracy, as all information is subject to change.