SurvivorEyes BrowStyle Kits Now Available at Costco.com
SurvivorEyes, an innovative new beauty product dedicated to providing an easy brow solution for those who struggle with hair loss, is pleased to announce the introduction of its BrowStyle kits to Costco members through the online beauty store Costco.com, available now. The BrowStyle Kits from SurvivorEyes include high quality, professional-grade cosmetics from Sormé Cosmetics of Valencia, CA.
The SurvivorEyes BrowStyle Kits – which are revolutionary to the category – allow women to apply high-fashion brows with ease. Created by a breast cancer survivor, SurvivorEyes is designed to promote self-confidence and beauty, with an all-day formula that appeals to all women looking for a quality beauty product that also gives back. Each kit contains 10 unique brow templates that will complement any face shape, a dual-sided cosmetic applicator, and premium-quality Sormé Cosmetics, in three shade pallets that are ideal for all skin tones. Every kit purchase supports charities that help those who struggle with hair loss through its five percent annual “giveback” program.
“We listen to our customers, whether they be brides, athletes, business professionals, stay-at-home-moms or students wanting to look great by using the best beauty tools available,” said Lisa Brambilla, Founder and Creator of SurvivorEyes. “We’re so excited to make this fabulous beauty product available to Costco members online. There has already been a lot of interest in the BrowStyle Kits throughout the industry, as they appeal to so many consumers, giving them exactly what they want all in one kit. At SurvivorEyes Inc., both high quality and great value is important to us and to our customers.”
Each BrowStyle Kit Contains:
- 10 Unique Brow templates in a variety of shapes from conservative to dramatic
- Dual-sided cosmetic applicator
- Mini Shaping/Spiral Brushes
- Dual-tone Sormé cosmetic available in three shade pallets and brow wax to set color, in a purse size, mirrored compact
- Instructions for care and use
- Drawstring bag for storage
- Templates carry an affirmation designed to identify a preferred shape and boost spirits
- Sormé is professional-grade cosmetic with all-day wear
- Sormé is cruelty-, fragrance- and silicone-free
- Choice of thee shade pallets to compliment any skin tone: (Soft Blonde, recommended for fair skin, gray, ash or blonde hair; Brunette, recommended for fair to medium skin, auburn, brunette or red hair; and Deep Brown, recommended for olive or dark skin, rich brown or black hair)
Endorsed by some of the biggest names in women’s healthcare, SurvivorEyes Inc. is a proud member of the Personal Care Products Council (PCPC). Through this membership, a donation of 500 Brow Stencil Kits are included in the beauty kits that are available at the “Look Good Feel Better” workshops, administered nationally by the American Cancer Society. SurvivorEyes was also named the “Spotlight Product” by the National Alopecia Areata Foundation of North America, and is offered on its online marketplace.
SurvivorEyes Inc. will be launching two new products, “Forever Brows” and “Brows for Bros” at the Cosmoprof North America convention in the “Emerging Beauty” section, booth #28150. Forever Brows is a waterproof, sweat-proof pomade formulation of the product, while Brows for Bros is the same pomade, with masculine-shaped brow templates designed specifically for men. The event is being held July 9-12 in Las Vegas, NV.