Baskin-Robbins Celebrates August and Introduces OREO Cheesecake Flavor of the Month
National Ice Cream Month may be over, but Baskin-Robbins is gearing up to celebrate several other fun food holidays this August with delicious ice cream treats and special offers. In addition, the brand is launching a brand new August Flavor of the Month, OREO® Cheesecake, which features OREO® cookie and cheesecake pieces with a chocolate cookie crumb ribbon, all combined in a cheesecake-flavored ice cream. The flavor can be enjoyed in a cup, cone, milkshake or layered sundae.
Throughout the month of August, Baskin-Robbins is celebrating a range of food holidays with its guests, including:
- National Ice Cream Sandwich Day (August 2) – To help guests celebrate, Baskin-Robbins is offering a coupon for a $1.99 Single Scoop Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich through its Mobile App from August 1-6. Baskin-Robbins’ Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches feature a guest’s favorite ice cream flavor sandwiched between their choice of two warmed to order, chewy cookies, topped with rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles or chopped almonds.
- National Root Beer Float Day (August 6) – Guests can celebrate this food holiday at Baskin-Robbins with a Root Beer Float made with Barq’s® and their choice of ice cream flavor.
- National Waffle Day (August 24) – Guests can take advantage of Baskin-Robbins’ ongoing offer of a free upgrade to a freshly-baked waffle cone with the purchase of a double scoop on this fun food holiday honoring the waffle.*
- National Banana Split Day (August 25) – To celebrate this classic ice cream treat, Baskin-Robbins is offering a coupon for a $4.99 Classic Banana Split through its Mobile App from August 16-31. Baskin-Robbins’ Classic Banana Split features a guest’s choice of three ice cream flavors, served with banana slices, a guest’s choice of toppings, and finished with chopped almonds, whipped cream and three cherries on top.
Throughout August, Baskin-Robbins is also inviting guests to help bring joy to sick and hungry kids by donating $1.00 to the Joy in Childhood Foundation during their visits. The Joy in Childhood Foundation is deeply embedded in communities across the country and provides the simple joys of childhood to sick and hungry kids. Funds raised will support local and national nonprofit organizations that are focused on improving children’s health and providing food for the hungry. Additionally, as a thank you, guests who make a donation will receive coupons for special deals on Baskin-Robbins ice cream treats redeemable beginning on September 1st at participating locations nationwide.
“August is full of reasons to continue celebrating summer with a range of fun food holidays and our new OREO® Cheesecake Flavor of the Month,” said Carol Austin, Vice President of Marketing for Baskin-Robbins and Board Member for the Joy in Childhood Foundation. “We’re also honored to be supporting the Joy in Childhood Foundation this month, and we encourage all of our guests to support our Foundation’s mission to bring joy to sick and hungry kids by making a donation at their local Baskin-Robbins shop.”
Finally, to close out the month on a sweet note, guests are invited to participating Baskin-Robbins shops nationwide to enjoy all regular and kid-sized scoops for just $1.50 as part of the brand’s “Celebrate 31” promotion on Thursday, August 31st.**
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of premium ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com
* Guests must purchase a double scoop (two 4oz scoops) to receive the waffle cone upgrade. Offer excludes dipped and fancy waffle cones. Price and participation may vary. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
** Offer valid on August 31st. Participation may vary. Scoop offer good on every size scoop. All listed flavors are optional amongst Baskin-Robbins’ stores. Waffle cones and toppings are extra. Cannot be combined with other offers. Plus applicable tax.