IHOP Restaurants Introduces New Latte Lover’s Pancakes
IHOP® Restaurants introduces Latte Lover’s Pancakes, the newest limited time pancake lineup, infused with the indulgent flavors that are often found in the most popular coffee beverages. IHOP drew inspiration from the traditional, craveable flavors of the gourmet morning beverage, such as salted caramel, mocha, vanilla and pumpkin spice, to create an elevated offering sure to awaken the taste buds no matter the time of day. As the cooler weather ushers in, IHOP guests can look forward to blissfully enjoying their favorite latte flavors in pancake form, piled high on a plate. The new menu items are available in four, latte-inspired flavors:
- Espresso Mocha Cream – Chocolate pancakes layered with rich mocha cream and topped with chocolate-covered espresso beans
- Salted Caramel Java – Buttermilk pancakes topped with real coffee bean-infused butter and a drizzle of velvety, salted caramel
- Double Vanilla – Buttermilk pancakes topped with vanilla bean cream and a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Pumpkin Spice –An annual favorite, pumpkin pancakes made with real pumpkin and spices crowned with a creamy whipped topping
Latte Lover’s Pancakes aren’t the only exciting limited time offer coming to IHOP this fall; IHOP has a special treat for its youngest (and young at heart) guests this season. IHOP will once again celebrate Halloween by offering Scary Face Pancakes all October long. A big buttermilk pancake is presented with whipped topping and a strawberry nose, and served alongside mini OREO® cookies and candy corn for do-it-yourself decoration. This hands-on food experience encourages kids to get creative and design their own frightful pancake. On Halloween, October 31, children 12 years and under can receive an order of Scary Face Pancakes for free from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM at participating IHOP locations.
Latte Lover’s Pancakes, in Espresso Mocha Cream, Salted Caramel Java, Double Vanilla and Pumpkin Spice flavors, are available September 25 through November 12 at participating IHOP restaurants nationwide*. Scary Face Pancakes are available the entire month of October and free to children 12 and under on October 31 from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. The new menu items can be enjoyed on their own or as part of a combo meal with the choice of freshly-made eggs, bacon, sausage or ham, and more. Guests can visit IHOP.com to find their nearest IHOP location and join the breakfast movement.
* Offer, price and participation varies by location. For a limited time only.