Master Lock’s Bluetooth® Lock Box
As the demand for smart devices continue to grow, Master Lock has launched its new Bluetooth Lock Box – an advanced lock box that allows users to grant access to their property at anytime from anywhere through the use of their smartphone device. The Master Lock Bluetooth Lock Box reimagines the mechanical lock box by updating it with today’s connected and advanced Bluetooth technology to offer security for users who need to grant access to homes, businesses and vacation properties.
“With growing demand for more connected mobile security solutions in the market, we saw an opportunity to deliver an advanced lock box that meets the needs of today’s on-the-go consumer,” said Barron Robertson, group product manager at Master Lock. “Whether you’re a real estate professional giving access to agents for property showings, a homeowner in the middle of remodeling or a host granting entry into a vacation rental property, users of the Master Lock Bluetooth Lock Box can share access to property and monitor who is entering it and at what time, providing peace of mind for property owners.”
Traditionally meant for accessing stored keys, keycards and key fobs, the new Bluetooth Lock Box now gives users the same security features of mechanical lock boxes while also providing advanced features via the Master Lock Vault eLocks™ app. The app offers a connected, wireless solution with features like lock activity monitoring, tamper and low battery alerts, and shared access control for multiple users. Below are some of the benefits of the Bluetooth Lock Box.
Master Lock Bluetooth Lock Box Benefits:
- Share access at anytime from anywhere – users can share permanent or temporary access through add/delete guest feature or share a manual code with guests to enter on the digital keypad.
- Monitoring guest activity remotely – the app provides property and/or homeowners peace of mind by allowing them to view lock history, including registration, guest addition/deletion, unlock/open/relock activity and more.
- Email and app alerts – app notifications and alert emails inform users when there are multiple unsuccessful keypad entry attempts or when the battery is low.
- No long-term contracts or recurring fees after purchase – users save money over time by not accumulating additional fees for monthly data packages, shared access, activation or monthly usage plus there are no binding long-term contracts.
- Available in both Portable & Wall Mount versions – The Bluetooth Portable Lock Box features a removeable shackle for easy installation and removal for users who need to use the lock box on multiple properties; alternatively, the Bluetooth Wall Mount Lock Box is designed for permanent installation on a wall or flat surface for users who are assigning the lock box permanently to one property.
Master Lock’s Bluetooth Lock Boxes are two of four product offerings equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology. In addition to the Bluetooth Lock Box, Master Lock also offers both an Indoor and Outdoor Bluetooth Padlock to meet the connected security solutions needs of consumers living and working in today’s advanced world.
Bluetooth Lock Boxes are now available for customers at select retailers and on Amazon.com.