Meijer – Top Toy Picks of the Season
Meijer is kicking off the holidays with its Top Toys of the season, continuing the retailer’s tradition of being a destination for families.
The Grand Rapids, Mich.-based retailer’s picks represent the hottest national brands like Nerf, Hot Wheels and Nintendo, and trends, including interactive and group play, said Jamie Akemann, Group Vice President of Hardlines.
Top Toys and Electronics include:
- L.O.L. Surprise Tots Dolls Series 2 include seven layers of surprise; cost is $9.99
- Pie Face Sky High stands 3 feet tall, emulating a carnival strength test game; cost is $24.99
- Hatchimals Surprise offers twins; cost is $69.99
- Tickle Me Elmo is redesigned for this generation; cost is $29.99
- FurReal Roarin’ Tyler responds with more than 100 sound and motion combinations; cost is $129.99
- Easy Braids braids your hair for you to create a three-strand braid; cost is $24.99
- Paw Patrol Sea Patroller transforms from a ship to land vehicle; cost is $59.99
- Swing and Sling Spidey is an interactive plush that swings, hangs and tumbles; cost is $39.99
- Recoil is a GPS-based, Wi-Fi-enabled outdoor battlefield for up to 16 players; cost is $129.99
- Nerf Nemesis has 100 rounds of Nerf balls; cost is $99.99
- Hot Wheels Roto Revolution is a motorized loop that rotates Hot Wheels cars; cost is $44.99
- Nintendo Switch is a gaming system designed to transform from a home console to a portable system; cost is $299.99
- Super Nintendo Classic Edition is fully loaded with 20 classic games and one never-before-released game; cost is $79.99. Note: The retailer expects to receive another shipment this holiday season after selling out earlier this fall.
About Meijer: Meijer is a Grand Rapids, Mich.-based retailer that operates 235 supercenters and grocery stores throughout Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Wisconsin.