Merrick Fresh Kisses All Natural Dental Treats for Dogs
Building on its legacy of innovation in natural pet food and treats, Merrick Pet Care is reshaping the dental aisle with the introduction of its new dog dental treats, Merrick Fresh Kisses, at this week’s Superzoo, the pet industry’s biggest annual West Coast trade show.
The all-natural treats are designed to do double duty by cleaning teeth and freshening dog breath at the same time – with a new-to-the-category double-brush treat design to clean teeth, plus natural ingredients that truly freshen breath.
Merrick Fresh Kisses are available in two recipes and four sizes to cater to dogs as tiny as 5 pounds as well as bigger breeds. Recipes include:
- Merrick Fresh Kisses infused with Mint-Flavored Breath Strips: Designed to clean teeth and freshen breath with natural mint breath strip pieces infused throughout the treat.
- Merrick Fresh Kisses infused with Coconut + Botanical Oils: Designed to clean teeth and naturally freshen breath, with all natural ingredients like coconut oil plus a combination of peppermint, lemongrass, and rosemary oils.
Merrick Fresh Kisses replace previous Merrick Pet Care dental treat varieties and are the only dental treats to be both grain-free and potato-free. And, like all Merrick treats, they contain no ingredients from China and are safely cooked in the USA.
The suggested treating allowance for all dogs is one Merrick Fresh Kisses chew given daily as part of a dog’s overall well-balanced diet & exercise plan.
The treats are available in the following sizes:
- Extra Small for dogs 5 to 15 lbs.
- Small for dogs 15 to 25 lbs.
- Medium for dogs 25 to 50 lbs.
- Large for dogs more than 50 lbs
The dental treats are being sold in small bags with a suggested retail price of $9.99; medium bags for $14.99; and large boxes for $29.99. Individual trial-size treats are also available in all sizes and priced from $0.79 to $2.99.
Fresh Kisses will be available nationwide at Petco, independent pet specialty stores, and online starting Summer 2017.