Moe’s Southwest Grill is bringing its bold flavors to grocery stores nationwide
Moe’s Southwest Grill®, the famous fast-casual restaurant featuring fresh, flavorful Southwestern food, is bringing its bold flavors to the frozen food section of grocery stores nationwide. This first-ever grocery line of breakfast products, Moe’s Breakfast Bowls, were developed with consumer products leader, Kellogg Company, to bring bold, authentic Southwest flavors to consumers who want to start their day with a protein-packed meal that is tasty and filling. Moe’s Breakfast Bowls each contain a minimum of 12 grams of protein and feature food you can feel good about, including meats raised without hormones and no artificial flavors or colors.
Moe’s Breakfast Bowls, inspired by the chain’s famous burrito and bowl varieties, provide a new and exciting opportunity for shoppers to enjoy the flavors and ingredients they love from Moe’s restaurants at their work or home. Now available nationwide in the frozen food aisle of grocery store giants like Walmart, Giant Eagle and Wegman’s, and distributing soon to other retailers like Kroger and HEB by July, the new line includes five must-try varieties:
- Chorizo & Eggs – Spicy and zesty, this bowl provides a winning blend of fluffy eggs, cilantro lime rice, hormone-free pork chorizo, and black beans; pico de gallo and queso sauce topping take it to another level. MSRP $4.49.
- Chorizo Benedict – Mild in spice, intense in flavor, this bowl features fluffy eggs, Yukon gold potatoes, hormone-free pork chorizo, pico de gallo, jalapeno lime hollandaise, and avocado. MSRP $4.49.
- Southwest Vegetarian – Enjoyable by all, this meat-free bowl still boasts 12g of protein and features fluffy eggs, pinto and black beans, cilantro lime rice, salsa verde, roasted tomatillo salsa fresco, queso fresco, and avocado. MSRP $4.49.
- Chicken Chilaquiles – Medium kick with a whopping 17g of protein, this bowl features fluffy eggs with hormone-free pulled chicken atop a bed of tortilla chips and pinto beans, with salsa, queso and cilantro to seal the deal. MSRP $4.49.
- Huevos Rancheros – Featuring a fried egg, corn tortilla and black beans, this bowl provides 14g of protein and mild spice with salsa rojo, pico de gallo, queso fresco on top. MSRP $4.49.
For more details about Moe’s Breakfast Bowls, please visit Moes.com/food/grocery
About Moe’s Southwest Grill®
Welcome to Moe’s!® Founded in 2000 in Atlanta, GA, Moe’s Southwest Grill is a fast-casual restaurant franchise featuring fresh, handmade, customizable southwestern food in a welcoming environment that rocks. Moe’s serves only the highest quality ingredients so you can customize your own burrito, taco or bowl entrees in every one of our locations in the U.S and abroad. While Moe’s is best known for its burritos packed with a choice of more than 20 fresh, flavorful ingredients, the menu also features kid’s, vegetarian and low-calorie options, all served with free chips and salsa. Check out Moe’s online at www.moes.com.