Nextbook 11.6″ Windows and Android 2-in-1 Tablets
Regardless of their favorite or required operating system, E FUN has the perfect 11.6″ 2-in-1 tablets with detachable keyboards for students ready to head back to school: the Nextbook Android Ares 11A or the Nextbook Windows Flexx 11A. And whichever they choose, it will be the right device to meet their needs and school requirements, whether it is inspiring creativity, doing research, preparing papers, or getting down to some serious socializing.
“With a choice of Android or Windows 10 configurations, these Nextbook 2-in-1 tablets will allow students to do everything they need or want to do, and probably more,” Jason Liszewski, managing director and VP of sales for E FUN, commented. “Enhancing both models are the literally millions of Windows and Android OS-supported apps that are available for users to download. And for students who are looking for some fun, these Nextbook tablets provide instant entertainment with access to mobile games, music, movies, and TV shows.”
Nextbook Android Ares 11A Tablet
With an 11.6″ screen, 16:9 aspect ratio, and 1366 x 768 resolutions (IPS), the Nextbook Ares 11A delivers great image quality to read, work, watch, stream, or play. With access to the Google Play Store, users can choose from over 1.3-million apps, the vast majority of which are free. Additionally, along with apps, students can purchase books, movies, music, and videos at the Google Play Store. It also comes with 64GB of internal memory that can be expanded to 128GB with its microSD card slot. So, there is never any reason to worry about running out of memory to store photos, video, and even, gulp, classwork.
- Intel® ATOM™ Quad-Core / 1.92GHz (Z8350)
- Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow
- Backlit keyboard with two standard 2.0 USB ports
- 9000MAH internal rechargeable battery
- Lightweight (less than four pounds) sleek, compact design
Nextbook Windows 10 Flexx 11A Tablet
The Nextbook Flexx 11A is the all-in-one compact powerhouse that lovers of a Windows OS device have been looking for. It features an 11.6″, 1366 x 768 high-resolution IPS screen and a 16:9 aspect ratio for vivid picture quality. It has 64GB of internal memory that can be expanded by another 64GB with the microSD card slot. It has easy access to the Windows Store, which – in addition to today’s popular music, movies, games like Xbox, and Skype apps – also offers hundreds of thousands of tried-and-true Microsoft legacy apps that businesses around the world have successfully used for years. A huge plus for any business student.
- Intel® ATOM™ Cherry Trail Quad-Core Processor 1.84GHz (Z8300)
- Pogo keyboard with one standard 2.0 USB port
- 9000 MAH internal rechargeable battery; up to eight hours of run time
- Compact and sleek design, weighing less than 3 pounds
Though their difference is mainly in their operating systems, these two Nextbook tablets share many of the same student-friendly features. These include:
- Touch-enabled surfaces for smooth operation, whether drawing or annotating with fingers or stylus devices
- Built-in WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n / Bluetooth 4.0 support for easy Internet connection from pretty much anywhere
- Built-in front-facing and rear-facing cameras so moments can be captured without adjusting the unit, or used for video chatting
- Pogo keyboards so units may be used as a secondary laptop
- Large screens with 16:9 aspect ratios to watch HD content, whether streamed or connected from another device through their micro-HDMI ports
- 3-axis G-sensor support for immersive video-game playing