Houlihan’s Celebrates Black Friday with Drink Specials and Gift Card Deal
Whether you’re working the crowds on the busiest shopping day of the year or recovering from a turkey feast and football, Houlihan’s has announced special deals for Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday.
Black Friday Specials
- From November 24-26 you will receive $20 in dining certificates for every $50 in gift cards purchased at participating Houlihan’s. Gift cards must be purchased in the restaurant to receive the bonus certificates – two $10 dining certificates that make great stocking stuffers. The bonus dining certificates must be used on a future visit.
- In addition to Thanksgiving Eve, Houlihan’s will also feature ‘Drinksgiving’ on Friday, November 24 at participating restaurants. ‘Drinksgiving’ includes $2 domestic draft beer, $3 select wine (Main Street Cabernet, DeLoach Pinot Noir, Line 39 Chardonnay and Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio), and $5 Long Island Iced Tea pitchers, with a choice of regular, peach or raspberry. Drinksgiving is available throughout the restaurant. Offers may vary in some locations.
Cyber Monday Special
- Don’t let lunch get in the way of your Cyber Monday plans – let Houlihan’s do the cooking and all you need to do is pick up your to-go order. All day Monday, November 27, Guests can choose from 4 items for their to-go order, all for $28.
- HOULIHAN’S BURGER Signature beef blend patty, crisp lettuce, tomato & red onion on a buttered, toasted bun, served with fries. Add 50¢ each for applewood smoked bacon, sautéed mushrooms or cheese (aged cheddar, American, Swiss, gorgonzola, Gouda or provolone).
- HOUSEMADE VEGGIE BURGER Our own blend of black and Tuscan beans, brown rice, spiralized sweet potato, jalapeños and herbs, with garlic ranch dressed lettuce & tomato, served with fries.
- BRENTWOOD CHICKEN SANDWICH Applewood smoked bacon, Gouda cheese, dijon mayo, baby greens, tomato & red onion on a buttered, toasted bun, served with fries.
- SOUTHWEST GRILLED CHICKEN WRAP Spicy pecans, red peppers, bacon, tortilla straws, lettuce, tomatoes, pepper jack and garlic ranch, served with fries.
If you just can’t pull away from the computer to pick up your to-go order, you can use UberEats if it’s available in your market.
Giving Tuesday Special
- Houlihan’s encourages the community to help support the local food bank by bringing in a canned good when they dine at participating Houlihan’s on Tuesday, November 28. For every canned good that is donated, guests will receive $1 off their check, up to $10 per table. The discount is available on food purchases only.
For the closest Houlihan’s restaurant, operating hours and to confirm the specials for your local restaurant, visit http://www.Houlihans.com/find-a-location.
Offers valid at participating Houlihan’s restaurants. Not valid with any other offer.