Newegg Takes the Wraps Off Black November 2017
Newegg, the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, today offered an early look at its plans for this year’s Black November®, a month-long initiative featuring some of the best deals in tech. Now in its ninth year, Black November rewards early holiday shoppers with access to steep discounts on the season’s most sought-after products. Additionally, Newegg will reveal 20 – 50 early Black Friday deals each Friday leading up to Newegg’s Ultimate Black Friday Sale.
During Black November 2017, Newegg will offer a series of promotions spanning the company’s product categories. The Black November Kick-off Sale gives early holiday shoppers their first look at this year’s deals. The promotion runs November 1 – 6, offering deep discounts on thousands of items across Newegg’s 60+ product categories. Sample deals include:
- iBuyPower Gaming Desktop with Intel Core i7, 16GB DDR4, 2TB HDD, 16GB Optane, and Nvidia GeForce GTX1070: $1,299.99
- Beyerdynamic T51i Tesla On-Ear Headphones: $184.00
- HP 27” IPS Frameless LED Monitor: $179.99
- Avera 49” 4K Ultra HD LED TV: $199.99
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600x 6-Core Desktop Processor: $219.99
- MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro-469 Gaming Laptop: $1,049.00
- Nitro Gaming/Office Chair with Soft PU Leather Cover: $120.00
- MSI Z270 Gaming Plus 1151 with Intel Z270 SATA 6GB/s ATX Intel Motherboard: $84.99
- Asus Ge-Force GTX 1060 Video Card: $309.99
- Polk Audio 5.1 Home Audio Speaker System: $129.99
And new this holiday season, shoppers can stream Newegg Now, the company’s recently unveiled weekly livestream hosted by up-and-coming YouTube personalities Trisha Hershberger and Juan Carlos Bagnell. Newegg Now features deals valid only during each one-hour episode. The November and December livestreams will feature rock-bottom prices on great gift ideas. Newegg Now streams live from Newegg Studios each Thursday at 10 a.m. Pacific/1 p.m. Eastern on Newegg.com.