TGI Fridays Brings the Heat With New Fire-Grilled Meats
This week, Fridays’ debut of its new Fire-Grilled Meats marks a milestone for the brand with more than half of its menu undergoing a complete overhaul, a strategic move that has resulted in up to 15 percent sales increase within those elevated categories. The brand is on track to enhance its entire menu front-to-back by the end of 2018.
Fridays isn’t compromising on delivering new menu items and is providing menu selections guests deserve and asked for. Among Fridays’ new offerings are a 6-ounce Premium Center-Cut Sirloin, 14-ounce Bone-In New York Strip, Dragon-Glazed Salmon, Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Shrimp and Parmesan-Crusted Chicken – all of which join Fridays’ Big Ribs on the Fire-Grilled Menu. Additional menu upgrades include new and improved sides like Crispy Brussel Sprouts, Baked Mac & Cheese and Giant Onion Rings.
But with so many new premium options, how do you pick just one? Answer: you don’t. Enter the Fridays Choose Two Meats Off The Grill, giving guests an opportunity to enjoy 15 different combination of fire-grilled entrees, including sides, for $14.99. Choices include:
New Fire-Grilled Entrees on the Choose Two Menu:
- NEW Center-Cut Sirloin
- A 6-ounce premium center-cut sirloin seasoned with a hickory smoked sea salt, topped with parmesan butter.
- NEW Half-Rack of Fridays Big Ribs
- Fridays Big Ribs are 30% meatier, bolder and tastier premium pork back ribs that are cooked low and slow in-house.
- NEW Dragon-Glazed Salmon
- An Atlantic salmon filet brushed with a sweet and spicy Korean BBQ sauce and topped with a mango pico de gallo, made in-house daily.
- NEW Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Shrimp
- Two skewers of three large jumbo shrimp, wrapped in hardwood smoked bacon and brushed with a parmesan butter sauce.
- NEW Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
- A new and improved Parmesan-Crusted Chicken topped with a white poblano queso and toasted with crispy Parmesan bread crumbs.
For more information on TGI Fridays, visit www.Fridays.com.