Acceleration of SUGURI 2, Demo for fast-paced versus shooter
Fruitbat Factory announced the that the fast-paced versus shooter Acceleration of SUGURI 2 is available to play on Steam (Windows PC). Developed by 100% Orange Juice, Acceleration of SUGURI 2 offers lighting-fast duels on- and offline. The Steam version has been remastered for full HD resolutions, and comes with support for English, Japanese, and Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
There is also a demo available on the game’s Steam page, which features 6 of the game’s 15 characters and has a fully functional multiplayer.
Acceleration of SUGURI 2 takes place thousands of years after the events of Sora, when a new threat surfaces in a time of peace and brings together the casts of Sora and SUGURI.
Acceleration of SUGURI 2 includes:
- Fast-paced, tactical versus style bullet hell action
- 15 characters from the SUGURI universe to battle with
- Remastered full HD graphics
- Three game modes: Story, Arcade and Match Mode
- Shared Screen and Online (via Steam) multiplayer
- Improved multiplayer with rollbacks and custom input delay